Recommended properties...


Messembria Resort »



Saint John »

Welcome to Rainbow properties in Bulgaria!

The company is a developer of holiday complexes Rainbow 1 (2005), Rainbow 2 (2008), Rainbow 3 Resort Club(2009), Sea Isle (Rainbow 4 - 2010) и перлата в короната GOLDEN RAINBOW Vip Residence (2011) on the first line, Romance Marine (2013) year round in mediterranean style and our new project: Messembria Palace, Messembria Resort, Riviera Garden.

Top offers!

 

Messembria Garden

Nessebar

Nessebar Messembria Garden

A wonderful new complex, a paradise worthy of the name!

Stage: Off plan
Area: 31,43 m² - 319,08 m²

from € 19 958

Saint John

Sozopol

Sozopol Saint John

Feel the scent of the sea breeze in the foot of Strandja mountain!

Stage: Off plan
Area: 32,65 m² - 105,67 m²

from € 22 855

Romance Paris -the only themed residential complex in Bulgaria

Saint Vlas

Saint Vlas Romance Paris -the only themed residential complex in Bulgaria

St.Vlas - The chick of Paris at the seaside!

Stage: Off plan
Area: 34,60 m² - 127,25 m²

from € 30 448

Messembria Resort B

Nessebar

Nessebar Messembria Resort B

Year - round facilities. The most fashionable complex near Nessebar

Stage: In construction
Area: 30,92 m² - 133,23 m²

from € 33 000

Messembria Resort block C

Nessebar

Nessebar Messembria Resort block C

Year - round facilities. The most fashionable complex near Nessebar

Stage: In construction
Area: 29,59 m² - 92,40 m²

from € 23 726

Apartments in the capital

Sofia

Sofia Apartments in the capital

Excellent location with mountain view to Vitosha

Stage: In construction
Area: 63,86 m² - 93,91 m²

from € 64 638

Messembria Palace

Nessebar

Nessebar Messembria Palace

Year - round facilities. The most fashionable complex near Nessebar

Stage: Completed
Area: 37,14 m² - 77,33 m²

from € 25 998

Riviera Garden

Ravda

Ravda Riviera Garden

Riviera Garden Ravda year-round complex

Stage: Completed
Area: 40,64 m² - 72,36 m²

from € 34 747

Penthouse Romance Marine

Sunny Beach

Sunny Beach Penthouse Romance Marine

PAY 90% NOW, REMAINING 10% due to 31.12.2013

Stage: In construction
Area: 89,82 m² - 89,82 m²

89 920

My folder

Property by type