Quality Properties for sale - maisonette

all sale rent

Messembria Resort B

Nessebar

Nessebar Messembria Resort B

Year - round facilities. The most fashionable complex near Nessebar

Stage: In construction
Area: 30,92 m² - 133,23 m²

from € 33 000

Messembria Resort block C

Nessebar

Nessebar Messembria Resort block C

Year - round facilities. The most fashionable complex near Nessebar

Stage: In construction
Area: 29,59 m² - 92,40 m²

from € 23 726

Apartments in the capital

Sofia

Sofia Apartments in the capital

Excellent location with mountain view to Vitosha

Stage: In construction
Area: 63,86 m² - 93,91 m²

from € 64 638

Messembria Palace

Nessebar

Nessebar Messembria Palace

Year - round facilities. The most fashionable complex near Nessebar

Stage: Completed
Area: 37,14 m² - 77,33 m²

from € 25 998

Riviera Garden

Ravda

Ravda Riviera Garden

Riviera Garden Ravda year-round complex

Stage: Completed
Area: 40,64 m² - 72,36 m²

from € 34 747

Romance Marine

Sunny Beach

Sunny Beach Romance Marine

Elegancy and Style

Stage: Completed
Area: 30,91 m² - 89,82 m²

from € 46 365

Golden Rainbow VIP Residence

Sunny Beach

Sunny Beach Golden Rainbow VIP Residence

PROMO PRICES OF APARTMENTS !!!

Stage: Completed
Area: 44,32 m² - 194,11 m²

from € 112 322

Apartments in the capital

Sofia

Sofia Apartments in the capital

Excellent location with mountain view to Vitosha

Stage: Completed
Area: 61,42 m² - 180,88 m²

from € 67 562

Penthouse Romance Marine

Sunny Beach

Sunny Beach Penthouse Romance Marine

PAY 90% NOW, REMAINING 10% due to 31.12.2013

Stage: In construction
Area: 89,82 m² - 89,82 m²

89 920

TO TOP

My folder

Property by type