Vacation Properties: At the beach line (300 m)

all sale rent

Saint John

Sozopol

Sozopol Saint John

Feel the scent of the sea breeze in the foot of Strandja mountain!

Stage: Off plan
Area: 32,65 m² - 105,67 m²

from € 22 855

Romance Paris -the only themed residential complex in Bulgaria

Saint Vlas

Saint Vlas Romance Paris -the only themed residential complex in Bulgaria

St.Vlas - The chick of Paris at the seaside!

Stage: Off plan
Area: 34,60 m² - 127,25 m²

from € 30 448

Romance Marine

Sunny Beach

Sunny Beach Romance Marine

Elegancy and Style

Stage: Completed
Area: 30,91 m² - 89,82 m²

from € 46 365

Golden Rainbow VIP Residence

Sunny Beach

Sunny Beach Golden Rainbow VIP Residence

PROMO PRICES OF APARTMENTS !!!

Stage: Completed
Area: 44,32 m² - 194,11 m²

from € 112 322

Penthouse Romance Marine

Sunny Beach

Sunny Beach Penthouse Romance Marine

PAY 90% NOW, REMAINING 10% due to 31.12.2013

Stage: In construction
Area: 89,82 m² - 89,82 m²

89 920

Rainbow 2 Beach Apartments

Sunny Beach

Sunny Beach Rainbow 2 Beach Apartments

Fully furnished near Cacao beach

Stage: Completed
Area: 35,75 m² - 44,80 m²

from € 26 634

Rainbow 1 complex in Sunny beach

Sunny Beach

Sunny Beach Rainbow 1 complex in Sunny beach

With furniture!! Near the beach and Nessebar

Stage: Completed
Area: 45,29 m² - 68,87 m²

from € 33 741

Family vacation at the seaside

Sunny Beach

Sunny Beach Family vacation at the seaside

A week in one-bedroom apartment deluxe with a sea view

Stage: Completed
Area: 58,48 m² - 72,49 m²

404

Sea Isle

Sunny Beach

Sunny Beach Sea Isle

Elegancy and Style

Stage: Completed
Area: 42,01 m² - 49,71 m²

from € 48 522

TO TOP

My folder

Property by type