Penthouse Romance Marine

PAY 90% NOW, REMAINING 10% due to 31.12.2013

Town/village: Sunny Beach

Type: maisonette

Floor: 5-6

Stage: In construction

Area: 89,82 m² - 89,82 m²

Price € 89 920

Reference number: SBRM M 502

General Information

The two new buildings (building Romance and building Marine) will implement and enrich complex Rainbow with more attractions and original Mediterranean architecture, borrowed from one of the best examples on the French Riviera. Romance Marine gives variety of a choice – from small summer Studios, comfortable apartments with 1 or 2 bedrooms to beautiful maisonettes and unique apartments with double height of the living rooms and spacious porches shaping incredible penthouse suites.

Following the best seller Sea Isle (Rainbow 4 – 2010) and Golden Rainbow (2011) we are devoted to our style realizing this project in Mediterranean form, imprinted with soft crayon tints, bathing in greenery and precise ornamentation. Inspired by the architectural richness of the French Riviera following every detail we will do our best to embrace owners of Romance Marine with the cozy charm of Saint Trope or one of these paradise places around Nice. Arches, crayon colors, aging tiles, flowers, palms, olives, clock tower – this is the spirit of Romance Marine.

Infrastructure available for owners and guests:

• Children aqua park

• Indoor swimming pool

• Spa, sauna, Turkish bath, fitness hall

• Italian restaurant

• Traditional Bulgarian restaurant – outdoor BBQ

• Karaoke

• Supermarket

• Children playground with animators

• Outdoor Jacuzzi

• Beach volleyball or football field

• Mini golf field

• Water POOL-bar

• Massage studio

• Billiard hall

• Lobby bar

• ATM and Change bureau

• Option for sunbathing at our first line beach of Golden Rainbow

• Owned hunting area 60 km away from Romance Marine and guest mansion

The complex with all indoor extras will be available all year round as the indoor swimming pool will be headed south, will be heated and will be proper for sports swimming with over the counter course.

The buildings will be opened from the South in harmony with amazingly green yard and two outdoor swimming pools, decorative beach line, one indoor swimming pool and a children aqua park.

All this will be subtly implemented and combined with the already built buildings contributing for an even cozier vision and harmony of the complex. The construction work will start on January 2012 and finish at 28 June 2013.

About the services

With the only purpose of giving convenience of owners of Romance Marine and complex Rainbow we offer the following year-round services which are included in the price of 10 EUR of sq m yearly without VAT:

• Cleaning and maintenance of outdoor swimming pools and the Jacuzzi

• Cleaning and maintenance of indoor swimming pools

• Year-round man security service and video control

• Year-round maintenance of common parts and green territories

• Year-round management

• Receptionists

• Maintenance of facades

• Maintenance of Fitness

• Maintenance of Sauna and Turkish bath

• Maintenance of all outdoor facilities

• Parking

• Water for the pool and common parts and electricity expenditure

• Maintenance of elevators

• Hot SPOT Rainbow Wi-Fi internet in the entire complex and in each apartment

Additional service, offered by our companies in the complexes:

• Professional property management

• Professional management of property as a tourist renting through a registered hotelier and licensed tour operator of Rentals.BG EOOD

• Airport shuttle services from and to airports of Bourgas, Varna and Sofia

• Excursions to Istanbul and inner parts of Bulgaria

• Cleaning of apartments

• Laundry and ironing of clothes and underwear

• Hunting in an owned hunting area 60 km away from Romance Marine

send an enquiry

For contacts

Your broker

Company: IMMO Rainbow

Office: Bulgaria, Sunny Beach, Complex Romance Marine, office 1

Broker: Petar Stamatov

Telephone: +359 2 8591370

Fax: +359 2 4916165

Mobile: +359 885 083 861

Skype: peter_stamatov

E-mail: zbp.jboavnebzzv@frynf

See all offers by Petar Stamatov

TO TOP   

My folder

Property by type

Vacation properties

Locations

OFFERS
by your request